19 May 2015

Miss Vixen - This Way To Heaven Stockings



After a good mooch through some of the stock I just had to get writing about these stockings. I mean, what else would a woman want their partner to find than the  Way To Heaven!?

So I just had to let you know about them. 

Croquette This Way To Heaven Stockings
£13.00
One Size - 8-12
Sheer stockings with unique design. To be worn with a Suspender Belt.

Have fallen in love with these and just have to let my partner know to get me some!! But had such a lovely thought, what if there was a place that sold custom made stockings? Where you can put any sort of design on them from quotes for the back seam to diamant√© hearts! Now that has got my mind wandering... 



Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Blog. Please leave a structured and pleasent comment and join us on Facebook, Google+, Fetlife and Twitter.
#BedroomTaboo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Bedroom Taboo. Powered by Blogger.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More